Grimmster Outdoor Robotics provides advanced commercial drone technology for industry and commercial businesses.
With Outdoor Robotics – Groundscan you will be able to integrate gathered aerial data with autodesk and other design desktop software:
GroundScan is an easy to use and powerful flight control program. You will have everything you need to plan, fly and track the HoverCat Pixhawk powered drone.
Outdoor Robotics provides advanced aerial solutions for a variety of industries and commercial businesses.
- Job oversight to better manage
- Client updates – share weekly project status with drone imagery
- Overlaying drone imagery collected with the original design to reduce costly mistakes
- Commercial building inspection
- Civil engineering sites
- Waterways and shipping
- Oil and gas pipeline
- Fishery Protection
- Crop Performance
- Bridge crack inspections
- Commercial roof leaks
- Wind prop & turbine
- Disaster effects management
- Rescue and clear up effort supervision
- Disaster damage estimation
- Crop production management
- Agricultural Activities
- Crop Dusting
- Telecom relay and signal coverage survey
- Oil and Gas Exploration and Production
- Mineral exploration
- Geophysical surveys
These industries are using the advanced capabilities of commercial drone technology.
Get Started with Outdoor Robotics GroundScan Today
Contact us today for a Quote
If you would like more information on uses, operations, mission technology or just have general questions please contact us.
We look forward to discussing your project and drone applications.