with Outdoor Robotics
As a product manager with Outdoor Robotics it is your job to set the tone, strategy, design, development and growth of Outdoor Robotics products and solutions. At the end of the day the value proposition is in the data we provide our customers; Big data that they can use and leverage to better manage their business. Providing savings in resources and safety in projects and on the job is key. You likely have a good balance of right and left brain and able to easily connect and communicate with prospects, customers and team members alike. While at the same time you are able to think on our feet and provide technical solutions and strategies.
To manage and grow the Outdoor Robotics product lines including:
- Planning, Forecasting, Strategy, Pricing and Margin growth.
- Target and niche marketing for current and future products.
- Partnership development across core growth industries.
- Defining new software features and solutions for new markets.
- Maintaining product line coherence with customers, engineering, marketing and sales.
- 5 or more years of product management experience in B 2B industries.
- Computer Science or Business degree.
- A willingness to travel and connect with customers in the field.
- Experience in working with startups.
- A strong interest and experience in Robotics or UAS.