GroundScan is an easy to use and powerful flight control program. You will have everything you need to plan, fly and track the HoverCat Pixhawk powered drone. GroundScan delivers a simple but feature packed flight experience.
- Create flights by drawing the paths on your tablet or dropping waypoints.
- Because we give you over 10 different waypoint types to choose from, you can create flights that suit your specific purpose:
- Fly in smooth curves with spline waypoints.
- Circle waypoints allow you to orbit an object and keep the camera pointed at it.
- Region of Interest (ROI) points allow you to keep the camera centered on a subject regardless of the path you’re flying.
- Survey” will automatically generate the flight pattern you need to fully cover a region of the map.
- Easily make 3D scans of large structures with our automated building mapper.
- Adjust parameters within your flight controller to get a custom feel.
- Supports both HoverCat 4 and HoverCat 6 and Outdoor Robotics Modular Series.
GroundScan Software Development
Outdoor Robotics is an open source community and is developing software that makes it easier operate UAS products. Auto Flight, GPS Flight planner, Imaging and 3D mapping software and sensor development. If you are interested in being part of the development team please contact us or visit us on Bitbucket.org/GrimmsterTechnologies.
GroundScan Android App will be available soon!