with Outdoor Robotics
We are looking for good people that want to work in the growing industry of drone and aerial robotics technology.
Interested applicants (or Interns) will most likely be on the Aerospace Engineering track if they are still attending University.
- New product prototyping and testing
- CAD drawing and design skills
- 3D printing analysis
- Catia CAD
- AutoDesk Fusion 360
Good writing skills are an asset, as all persons will be contributing to bi-weekly research articles and instruction manual development.
The intern trial period is non-paid for 3 –6 months.
If accepted into the program, interns will be getting experience and the opportunity to work in an exciting emerging industry with an established software and development company that has been in business since 1999.
Interns completing the Grimmster Outdoor Robotics Internship will be eligible to extend the internship once the trial period is over.
- Interns will be required to have a laptop and cell phone in order to work with Outdoor Robotics systems remotely and locally.
- Aerospace degree (or on Aerospace degree track)
- 3 years minimum CAD experience
- passionate about design
- 1 year minimum 3d printing experience